How to Measure Your Size
Measurements are made from the inside circumference of the hat's crown (bottom of hat), also known as the sweatband, and most often measured in centimeters (.393in).
Dope Hats Uses the Following Sizes:
- Small - Medium (55cm to 58cm)
- Large (58cm to 60cm)
- Small - 55cm (21.65 Inches)
- Medium - 57cm (22.44 Inches)
- Large - 59cm (23.22 Inches)
- X Large - 60cm (23.62 Inches)
Measuring Your Size
There are two methods of measurement, which depend on how you wear your hat. You will need to take both measurements and then use the larger of the two measurements to determine your hat size.
Style A: The Traditional Style
This is the traditional style of wearing a hat. The front tip of the hat sits low on the forehead, just above your eye brows. To measure for this style, measure the distance around your head from the center of the back of the head to the forehead just above the eyebrow.
1. Use textile measuring tape to measure the distance around your head crossing through the center part of the back of your head and the forehead just above the eyebrow. Be sure the tape is level with the floor.
2. Check the measurement of the tape wrapped around your head and record the measurement in centimeters (cm). We recommend sizing up if you land between two sizes.
Style 2: The Halo Style
This is the Halo Style of wearing a hat. The front of your hat is raised up and the hat sits on the back of your head. To measure for this style, measure the distance around your head passing through the back of your head, just above your neck, and the front of you head up on your brow.
1. Use textile measuring tape to measure the distance around your head passing through the back of your head, just above the neck, and the front of your head high on the brow. Be sure the tape is higher in the front than the back.
2. Record the measurement in centimeters (cm). Wearing your new hat Halo Style is usually a smaller size than traditionally, however, if between two sizes, we still suggest sizing up and adjusting down with hat sizing tape for a better fit.